In response to these uncertain times, we are now offering virtual material and design services. In addition to our showroom, you now have the option of working on your next home improvement project from the safety of your home.
Whether you are planning a remodel or simply updating your flooring, virtual design services are no longer the future, they are the new reality. The challenge of designing your project, taking measurements, and selecting the perfect finishes virtually may seem daunting, but the team at Cherry City Interiors & Design is here to help.
We have modernized the way we do business so we can guide you through our simple virtual approach – to ensure a safe and worry free experience that will have you loving where you live in short time.
Let us help you make your home a place you love living in.
- Connect with us via our website or by phone – 503-763-6417
- A Cherry City project manager will reach out to you via your preferred method of contact
- Our project manager will establish which apps you will use for Video Conferencing, Measuring, and Design Inspiration. We will help you download them to your phone, tablet, or computer.
Step 1: Design
VIRTUAL DESIGN CONSULTATION
- Prepare by finding inspiration photos online to guide your Cherry City Interiors project manager.
- Show your Cherry City Interiors project manager around the space via video conference.
- Discuss design inspiration, project details, and budget.
- Your Cherry City project manager will walk you through taking specific measurements.
- Cherry City Interiors will provide budget pricing.
VIRTUAL SELECTION PROCESS
- From the Cherry City Interiors Showroom, your project manager will virtually walk you through selections utilizing video conference.
- Create and share selections via preferred method.
- You can set an appointment in our showroom.
- Your project manager will deliver samples to your front porch.
FINAL DESIGN VIRTUAL MEETING
- Your project manager will virtually share final selections, drawings, and pricing.
Once selections have been made and design is ready for field measure, we can either proceed with the in-home measure steps below or wait until you are comfortable for an in-home visit to finalize measurements and scope.
Step 2: Measure
IN-HOME MEASUREMENTS AND SCOPE REVIEW BY PROJECT MANAGER
- Is everyone healthy? Take temps, no cough etc.
- Take sanitation precautions.
- All staff members are checking daily to ensure they aren’t sick. We always take our temperature before we come out and would never send someone who is sick to your home.
- We wash our hands for 20 seconds with warm water before we arrive and use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Upon arrival, we wear footies and rubber gloves.
- We maintain a social distance of 6-feet or more throughout the entirety of the appointment as we confirm measurements or install.
- Verify measurements and scope.
VIRTUAL DESIGN REVISIONS
- We will provide the design revisions necessary to ensure you are happy with your selections.
VIRTUAL DESIGN FINALIZATION
- Verify final selections and scope.
- Approve your final design documents via preferred method.
- Submit initial deposit for work.
Once the contract is signed we can either proceed to schedule the installation or wait for a date until you feel comfortable having people in your home.
Step 3: Install
- INSTALL – All trade partners, installers, and Cherry City Interiors employees will follow health and sanitation guidelines when entering a job site.
APPS & RESOURCES
- VIDEO CONFERENCING
- VIRTUAL DESIGN
- Pinterest – Create and share a Pinterest Board with your designer. Exchange ideas, find inspiration, and see the latest projects from ACo.
- Flooring Visualizer – Available through Cherry City Interiors, Floorvana + from Shaw is a tool that allows you to “try out” different flooring options in your space via your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Houzz – Create and share idea boards.
When you are ready to tackle a home improvement project while practicing social distancing, but aren’t sure where to start, Cherry City Interiors & Design is here to help. Using video conferencing, in-home measuring apps, virtual reality, and even our flooring visualizer, our project managers will guide you through design and installation of your project from afar.
Get started on that home improvement project you have been dreaming of. Connect with us today for your free virtual in-home design consultation.